Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: Draft Day 2

  1. #51
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Draft Day 2

    The niners ended up with Darrell Jackson for a 4th rounder, I must have missed it.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Draft Day 2

    Chris Leak is still on the board it appears. I think I would have selected him over Smith to be honest.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #53
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Draft Day 2

    The skins took Palmer. Id rather go with a small college guy over Leak or Smith. A productive small college guy might have the chance to cut it whereas the other 2 couldnt really cut it in college so their chances of being good in the nfl are slim to none. Theres a Romo or Kurt Warner on the board somewhere.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Draft Day 2

    I can agree with that. I am not a Leak fan, but he has gotten better at managing a game, which is something I find useful out of a 2nd or 3rd stringer. Plus, I don't know that you saw his full potential at UF the past 2 seasons with that offense.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •